Boredom is only a figment of your imagination. Vincent Ribordy: FInal Blog Post

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FInal Blog Post

This is my last post for the year. I have learned and gather a nice bit of information this year with our teacher Mrs. Collins. It seems that the best part of the year is that when we had computer issues I have gotten the chance to learn on how to fix some of the common exporting issues. Learned how to export and save a garage band file and convert it to a quicktime file. Though I would have like to do more Imovie projects this year was very entertaining and full of Interesting projects and different activities.

 I think that this class is a strong class and it would be useful for many people in the future. I enjoyed talking about digital nation and different digital media types. There was the youtube video that talked about all about digital media and what it is doing to our world today. I think that almost anyone would enjoy this class and should take it provided the opportunity.

We have done a lot of different thing some of them more thought provoking then others. We have seen The Lord of the Rings trilogy and we have also watched the Matrix Trilogy. While watching the films we analyzed the films with different angles and and scenes. We have also talked about metaphors and such from the movies. For The Lord of the Rings we created a comparison presentation between LOTR and another film. I have chosen to do Braveheart as my comparison film.I was glad that I have choosen to do this class this year! It was a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment