Boredom is only a figment of your imagination. Vincent Ribordy: 1st Week of School

Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

1st Week of School

I have finished my first week of school. It has been fairly slow because the teacher where going through the education levels of the students in their classes. There is also the student handbook that is required to read a part of it in each class from out planners. This school year looks like it might be a little bit more positive then it was the last couple years. I've noticed that most student thinking more positively this year. The second part of the week when a little bit faster because we started doing assignments when gave us something to do during classes that distracts us and make time seemly past by faster. Now that I have my self setup so to speak I have plenty of time to do my homework during other classes so that I get everything done before I get home. I'll be doing something new this year i will be at Bearstock which I think might be interesting. New things you do are generally interesting if even for only a short while. This year will also be strange because alot of my friends were upper classmen fro freshmen and sophmore years so they graduated.

No comments:

Post a Comment