Boredom is only a figment of your imagination. Vincent Ribordy: Digital Nation

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Digital Nation


After watching the digital nation trailor I learned that digital nation will be hosted by front line. The website is basically a large collection of peoples videos of their stories. The trailer talks about current day technology. People who text, facebook, twitter, and second life. Some companies carry meetings in a virtual world. Talks about how kids grow up with this technology this causing a slight discomfort in some parents becuase their kids know more then they do all of a sudden. I've watch a couple videos from the main page of "your stories" tab. Heres a link to this page videos. The most interesting I found was of a person who was looking for a old highschool friend through facebook.






She found someone with the same name as a highschool friend but was not ever at the same highschool she then continued to talk to this person and they slowly became friends over facebook. They tried to meet multiple times but it never worked out.
I watched a video about the frights of going to the dentist it was about this girl who was trying to give tips about going to the dentist becuase she was also scared to go to the dentist even though she had five different dentist in her family. In the video she has a dentist talk about the differant equipment used in a dental office.

No comments:

Post a Comment